Terms and Conditions
Delivery / Cancellation / Refund Policy
Moh Teng Pheow Nyonya Kueh currently accept payments via
Order Confirmation Notification
Customer orders are considered confirmed only upon receiving the
1. Order Confirmation Email and
2. Payment Confirmation Email
Your Consent to Our Policy
By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of information by us. Information collected by us is for the sole purpose of completing sales transactions and conducting our internal customer appreciation programmes, and will be of strictest confidentiality. If Moh Teng Pheow Nyonya Kueh changes any of the privacy policies, Moh Teng Pheow Nyonya Kueh will post the changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information Moh Teng Pheow Nyonya Kueh collect and how Moh Teng Pheow Nyonya Kueh use it.
There will be no cancellation allowed after the order is confirmed. In the event that cancellation is needed, the order will still be chargeable at the full price.
Once orders have been processed, full refunds or changes to the orders will not be possible. Refunds are only given if item ordered is out of stock and if Payment is accidentally made twice. Refunds take approximately 14 days to process.
1. Orders will only be processed upon receipt of full payment.
2. Moh Teng Pheow Nyonya Kueh requires at least 45 minutes to process your orders. Once the order is completed, we will send it out on the same day.
3. For a successful delivery, Moh Teng Pheow Nyonya Kueh require a full address, time of sending, contact number, sender & recipient’s name. Full address requires exact unit number, floor number, full street name, neighbourhood, city, state, and postcode.
4. Moh Teng Pheow Nyonya Kueh will not accept responsibilities for late or non-deliveries under the following circumstances:
a. Recipient is not present at the address given at the time which the delivery was requested to take place.
b. The address given was incorrect or insufficient.
c. No such person at the given address.
d. No valid contact number was given to us to make reasonable attempts to contact the recipient in order to execute the order successfully.
5. In the event of any non-delivery, no requests for refund will be entertained due to the perishable nature of our products.
6. Refusal of any item by the recipient will still be considered as delivered and no refund will be made.
In the event of any non-delivery, no requests for refund will be entertained due to the perishable nature of our products.
Refusal of any item by the recipient will still be considered as delivered and no refund will be made.
7. In rare cases of delayed delivery due to circumstances beyond our control, Moh Teng Pheow Nyonya Kueh will not be held liable for any claims.
8. Multiple products (max. 2 foods) for delivery to the same venue at the same time, under the same customer bill will be charged a one-time delivery fee. Deliveries to multiple venues, even under the same customer bill, will be charged as separate deliveries.
9. Should there be a request to redirect orders, there will be an additional administrative fee of RM20.
10. No cancellations are allowed after the order has been confirmed unless special circumstances were being accorded on a case by case basis. An RM20 administrative fee is payable for each amendment done to the order to recover transaction charges imposed on payment made via our payment gateway partner like EGHL and any other administrative costs.
11. In the event where delivery order is out of stock, Moh Teng Pheow Nyonya Kueh will contact you to arrange for a replacement food. It is our responsibility to replace a similar product of equal or lesser value.
12. Our delivery partners are Grab Food, Food Panda and Delivery Eat.
13. Moh Teng Pheow Nyonya Kueh delivery fee is charged as below:
a. Below or equal to 4 KM – RM 4
b. Below or equal to 8 KM – RM 6
c. Below or equal to 12 KM – RM 8
14. Moh Teng Pheow Nyonya Kueh delivery radius is within 12 KM from our location.